Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Registry Research Department of The AKC

Yesterday, I learned of the Registry Research Department for the AKC. Alex informed me that Theresa or Kelly will research my UKC Pedigrees of You Who and Duncun for AKC Dalmatians for Registry.. I had wanted to consider spending monies with the AKC. So,today I will mail copies of The UKC Pedigrees of GUARDIAN UU BY STOCKLORE and GUARDIAN BOARD CHAIRMAN  to:
ATTENTION- Theresa or Kelly   REGISTRY RESEARCH DEPARTMENT    American Kennel Club   P.O.Box 900067   RALEIGH, NC 27675.
 Alex informed me the research would indicate if the AKC will Register the current Guardian Dalmatian litters. Duncun is the Sire for the Eve and JoJo Litters. And You Who is the Dam of the Sam Litter.

STOCKLORE STIPPLES AKC # NS0601000. AKC Pointed in Confirmation (pictured above). Stipples is in the ancestry of "You Who" and "Duncun". Stipples is the G-G-G-G-G Grandmother of Duncun! And Stipples is the Great-Great-Great-Great Grandmother of You Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment